• A number of handrail formations can be constructed to be built to your design preference as well as the inclusion of fishing pole holders for those of you who are fishing enthusiasts
• All our timber handrails are built with Australian Hardwood from a managed hardwood plantation. This means that the timber installed in not taken from the national forests.
• All Our Handrails are built by Bridge & Wharf Carpentry Tradesmen to Australian Standards.
• Handrails are built to Building Code of Australia.
• Hot Dipped Galvanised bolts or 316 Stainless Steel bolts are used based on your requirements and budget.
• We can offer a design and construct service
• Stainless Steel handrails are also available and can be designed to your requirements
"Traditionally, Sea Stairs are suitable for areas that receive heavy wash where a ramp and pontoon application is not suitable. However, in recent years, we have seen the reemergence of Sea Stairs where Council length constraints do not allow over length structures to obtain the correct depth of water for a pontoon.
Our Sea Stairs are always built in Turpentine due to the timbers natural resistance to the Marine Borer and wet rot. Stairs not constructed in Turpentine will fail within in around a 12 month period.
Our Jetties are constructed of Australian Hardwood from a managed hardwood plantation. This means that the timber installed in our jetties not taken from the national forests."
Our pontoons have been approved for installation on Sydney Harbour. This stringent test of our pontoons included a full stability study on the pontoon to meet the Australian Standard in Safety. Only a couple of Companies have met this standard and it is a benchmark in the industry (Australian Standard AS 3962-1991).
"We build our pontoons in our Factory at Mortdale. We are one of the only companies who do not buy their pontoons in from another manufacturer. We are the One Stop Shop."
"Lugarno Marina offers the following types of pontoons for your particular requirements:
» Standard Top Mount
» Flush Mount
» Flush mount Wing Deck
» Timber Topped Pontoon
» Pontoons with seats for canoes & surf skis
» Sea grass Friendly pontoons
» Transverse & Longitudinal
We can build a pontoon to your specific requirements. We work on "if you can draw it, we can build it!"
We also do pontoon repairs.