Don’t worry, we’ve seen it all. We don’t care how it happened, we just want to ensure your boat is re-floated quickly and safely so you can get down to the business of getting your boat back in order. Lugarno Marina has been providing boat salvage services in the Georges River and Botany Bay since we began operations. Our qualified team will safely lift your boat to the surface and where possible we can arrange simple repairs and pump any excess water to gain positive buoyancy.
If you’re looking for a Sydney based boat salvage team with experience in salvaging boats of different sizes, makes and models – call us today.
Here’s a rundown of how our boat salvage service works:-
- Call us to talk about your boat.
- We go out to inspect your boat and it’s position in the water.
- Once the boat has been inspected we will give you a quote on the salvage operation.
- Once the quote is accepted we organise a date and time to salvage your boat.
- Our salvage team will arrive at the specified time (you’re not required to be there if you have other matters to attend).
- Our underwater technicians will evaluate your boat, it’s position and potential hazards and use a variety of float techniques to safely get your boat to the surface undamaged.
- We will then pump out any excess water and provide buoyancy so the boat can be towed to a marina, boat yard or boat ramp for assessment.
Lugarno Marina provide a prompt cost effective solution to your required salvage. We assess your individual circumstance and will work with you to provide a solution. With many years of experience we have worked with various insurance companies (clubmarine), maritime services (RMS) and private individuals. Our aim is to safely salvage your vessel.
We use a variety of different marine salvage methods including lifting with a barge/ cranes to re floating with lift bags. Once we have your boat to the surface we will pump out the water to provide buoyancy so the boat can be towed to a marina, boat yard or boat ramp for assessment. We also have a slipway service for larger vessels.
What sized boats do we salvage? Lugarno Marina work with a network of partner companies to be able to handle the most difficult salvage – so no job is too small or too big.
How much does it cost? Each quote is on a case by case basis. Please contact us today for a quote!